The following concession options will be available to customers purchasing tickets within the BRONZE seating for the 2019 European Athletics Indoor Championships
Criteria Proof of Eligibility Description I am:
- Aged 65 or over (Any proof of age documentation (i.e. National entitlement card, pension notification, passport or driving licence))
- A full-time student (Matriculation card/letter from educational establishment confirming full-time study status)
- An asylum seeker (Letter from Home Office confirming status)
- Housing Benefit
- Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income support
- Care allowance
- Council tax benefit
- Working tax credit
- Employment support allowance
- Incapacity benefit
- Disability living/working allowance
For all of the above the following can be used as proof: Letter of entitlement or bank statement showing payments crediting your account, the letter or statement should be dated within the last three months.
I have a:
- War disablement pension National Entitlement Card (for disabled people)
- Disabled persons railcard
- Glasgow Young Scot or Kidz Card
For all of the above the following can be used as proof: a Valid card.
Please note that the event reserves the right to require customers to produce proof of entitlement, as outlined in the table above, in order to gain access to the venue during the 2019 European Athletics Indoor Championships when using a concession ticket.